June 8th, 2015 is opening day it’s almost here!
Starting June 8th, we will be open 7 days a week from 10:00am until 5:00pm.
The Lost Villages Museum is located in Ault Park on Fran Laflamme Drive, 3km east of Long Sault, Ontario. The museum site consists of ten heritage buildings, moved and restored to Ault Park from The Lost Villages and surrounding townships by the members of The Lost Villages Historical Society.
Both the interiors and exteriors of the buildings have been restored, and they have been assembled in a village-like setting at Ault Park. The buildings commemorate the inundation of lands to the south of the museum complex on July 1, 1958.